Monday, August 27, 2012

AZFloortime Yahoo Group

So, some of you may know that I moved to Arizona!  What an adventure it's been.  :)  I am struggling to find people in the area who use the Floortime approach and really would like to connect with others that see the value in a child-led, relationship-based intervention.  In my search to connect with the Autism community here in Arizona, I have started a Yahoo Group - AZFloortime.  If you look to the right of the page, you should see a Yahoo Groups link to join if you would like (or you should be able to search it using the Yahoo Groups page or by entering your email into the box below).  I would love to see what resources, schools, respite and more is available in Arizona and hope to connect with families and professionals.  If you are in Arizona and love Floortime or want to learn more or you know someone who would like to connect with us, please join our group!  I would love to get a conversation going and learn more about the wonderful things Arizona has to offer!
Subscribe to AZFloortime

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie - I randomly found your blog through mormon.org. I saw that you work with children with Autism and had some questions for you. I have a son with Autism and have done many many interventions with him. I would love to email/or chat with you if you are willing. You can contact me at tammybingham@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete